Friend Steve on Facebook
Would you like to follow Steve on Facebook? Click here for his page and to send him a friend request. Thank you!
Sign up for Steve's E-Newsletter
Would you like to be on Steve Fitzgerald's E-Update list? Click here for a registration page to add your e-mail address. Thank you!
Read Senator Fitzgerald's Legislative Newsletters
After a successful election, now the time for governing has begun. Senator Fitzgerald has begun posting his legislative newsletters, which you be able to find in the Newsroom.
Republican Steve Fitzgerald for Kansas Senate
This election is about how to get our economy moving again, it is about jobs, more efficient, limited government, and especially about respecting the rights of the people to keep what they earn. Kansans do not need and should not have government at any level interfering in their lives. Government must provide essential services, help set the conditions for success, and get out of the way. My opponents have voting records that prove that they do not share these values.
This election provides clear choices for the residents of the district and I look forward to making that case to the voters.
So Why Hire Steve?
Steve Fitzgerald believes you should elect him Senator for the following reasons:
I would appreciate your vote in August and November.
- I respect those who disagree with me and I welcome the opportunity to learn from them.
- You are important -- the people are the boss, regardless of party -- and I know it.
- Senators Vote -- I will vote on every bill that comes before me and I will explain my vote.
- You deserve prompt, courteous service from me and every other government employee. I will help make that happen.
- I will fight for our district -- the businesses and residents deserve energetic representation.
- My home phone number is 913-682-8298 - same as for the last twenty seven years -- call me!
- I will work with anyone in either party and in any agency to help the people of this district and this state.
- Your money is not the only answer to government problems -- hold down spending and taxes.
- I will always listen to the proponents and the opponents of legislation.
- You will always know where I stand -- and I want to know your views.
Paid for by Fitzgerald for Senate Committee; Francis X. Thorne, Chairman
Site Design by BrowserSites.com